You have decided to have professional portraits made and are considering having us create them for you. We’re Delighted!
Visit our Portraits menu dropdown to see the examples of artistic portraits we can create for you to display as a painting or canvas print in your home or office. Also, see how previous clients described their experience in our Client Experiences section.
If you have an extra moment, also check out our children’s cancer charity, Portrait Project . We would love to have you follow our project on Facebook and get involved if it speaks to you.
1) Scheduling If you are ready to schedule and have a couple of dates in mind, you can book your session immediately under any of our Portrait pages. You can also give our studio a call at 214.578.5158 if you prefer to book over the phone or just have a few questions we can answer first.
2) Session Consultation We invite you to come in and talk with us about your session ( or over the phone if a visit to the studio is not convenient). We will discuss all the details; style, mood, clothing, pricing, and where your portraits will hang. After this session we will all have a clear plan for the portraits we are creating for you.
3) Portrait Session – In this fun and creative session we capture the personality and uniqueness that you will recognize and love. As a portrait artist, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone gain a new level of confidence or self worth when I create a beautiful portrait of them.
4) Sales Session – Here is where the vision come to reality. You get to see your images, including artist selections we have created specifically for you. We assist in helping you choose the best way to display the images you love as you create your portrait order.
5) Portrait Pick Up – You will pick up your completed portraits ready to display throughout your home and office.